Here are the guidelines for the JEE 2020 candidates
1. Candidates will have to carry a self-declaration stating that they have not tested COVID positive and they don’t have any symptoms.
2. This undertaking form will cong with the admit card.
3. On the day of the Examination, the candidate has to also bring to the exam center, the undertaking given on the Admit Card at Page-1 (duly filled in, except his/her signature which he/she will be required to do in the presence of Invigilator). This Undertaking is in addition to the one filled online at the time of downloading the Admit Card.
4. In case any applicant is not able to download his/her Admit Card along with Undertaking he/she may send an email to email@example.com.
5. The candidates may note that no Admit Card will be sent by post.
Achieving Excellence Together
At Atech Academy, we excel in –
Coaching Notes | Doubt Clearing | Revision | Exam Tips | CBSE |ICSE | NCERT
With specialization in –
+1 |+2 | IITJEE | NEET | MEDICAL | NDA | COMPETITIONS
📕Get a different experience of education with us
Reach us at –